Talent Engagement Associate
The Talent Engagement Associate (TEA) develops and executes recruiting strategies to identify, qualify, attract, and match candidates meeting client needs and requirements. The TEA will thrive in a fast-paced sales culture. To be successful in this role a TEA must be highly motivated, have strong work ethic and exceptional communication skills
- Maintain an understanding of the marketing, creative and digital industry and core segments/jobs placed, including trends and market developments.
- Identify and attract qualified candidates using recruiting strategies such as leveraging the existing network, job postings, searching, sourcing, mass emailing, and direct recruiting.
- Evaluate candidates, including interviews, and match their skills and strengths with clients' job requirements.
- Creatively utilize a wide range of tools to continually grow and expand your network including events, industry associations and groups, referrals, job boards, social media, and research.
- Facilitate/mediate the interview and offer process, including interview prep, salary negotiations, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment. Guide and advise candidates through the process.
- Oversee Talent while on assignment, keeping in close contact. Assess and investigate issues; deliver feedback and coaching when deemed appropriate; timely escalate issues to appropriate resource and/or level; provide recommendations on how to resolve issues.
- Build long term relationships with candidates being a resource beyond one position. Counsel candidates in resume preparation, interviewing, and career planning. Provide insights on the market, trends and clients.
- Utilize an understanding of relevant employment laws to avoid unlawful employment practices during the recruiting process.
- Develop an understanding of client requirements, including client meetings and calls or partnering with Client Engagement Managers to fully understand the client's needs, culture, and hiring objectives.
- Fosters positive relationships internally and externally to encourage increased sales.
- Proactively markets candidates to clients. Works closely with Client Engagement Managers to identify business opportunities, strengthen relationships and provide exceptional client service.
- Apply best practices, company tools and methodologies effectively and efficiently. Documents activities accurately.
- Meet activity metrics and performance goals determined by Managing Director.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience, recruiting and/or staffing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of digital, marketing and creative industries.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and results driven with a proven track record of excellent performance.
- Works in a collaborative, team environment, while being held accountable for individual goals.
Demonstrates and upholds WunderLand's core values.
Ability to work within a database/customer relationship management tool/applicant tracking system.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret job requirements, industry-related information, resumes and business communications. Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations. Able to interact and communicate with all levels including internal and external contacts.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to prioritize and manage diverse tasks.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and distance vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
Meet Some of WunderLand's Employees
Senior Talent Engagement Manager
Megan is a senior recruiter who builds lasting relationships and ensures candidates receive job search expertise along with a personalized, memorable, and genuine experience. She also helps mentor new team members, and consults with clients on hiring challenges to ensure a successful match.
Back to top