Client Engagement Manager
The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for identifying new clients (business development) and managing existing accounts (account management). You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of clients that include creative and marketing departments within Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized Agencies, Non-profits and Associations. This position does not include recruiting or sourcing, but works closely with Talent Engagement Managers.
The Client Engagement Manager plays a critical part in the overall business and serves as an extension of the WunderLand brand. The opportunity for growth through excellent performance is unlimited in this role.
- Identify potential new clients through online resources, professional groups and industry-related websites, and by referrals from your business network, candidates, and current clients.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Take a consultative approach to learning and understanding your client's business objectives and hiring needs.
- Deliver excellent client service at all times, operating with integrity.
- Create client awareness of WunderLand's services through effective promotion, outreach, and attendance at networking events.
- Attend relevant after-hours events, Meetups, conferences, and seminars to promote WunderLand and network with potential clients.
- Work closely with the Talent Engagement/Recruiting Team.
- You are creative by nature. You are curious, thoughtful and adept at problem solving.
- You own it. You operate with humility, integrity and accountability.
- You start with a "yes". You are open-minded, approachable, helpful, and friendly.
- 3+ years of professional experience focused in account management, business development, client service or related position.
- Experience in selling services with an understanding of sales techniques and strategies.
- Previous staffing experience is welcome, but not required.
- Knowledge of digital, marketing and creative industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Focused with the ability to work independently when needed to achieve individual goals.
- Personable and outgoing with external and internal contacts.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and results driven with a proven track record of excellent performance.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
Meet Some of WunderLand's Employees
Client Engagement Manager
Nicholas identifies new clients and works directly with hiring managers to uncover business opportunities. He shepherds clients through the candidate hiring process, ensuring an exceptional experience every step of the way.
Back to top