Client Engagement Manager
You are creative by nature. You are curious, thoughtful and adept at problem solving.
You own it. You operate with humility, integrity and accountability.
You start with a “yes”. You are open-minded, approachable, helpful, and friendly.
The Client Engagement Manager will report to the Managing Director and plays a critical part in the overall business. The opportunity for growth through excellent performance is unlimited in this role.
The Client Engagement Manager’s primary responsibilities are focused on identifying new clients (business development) and managing existing accounts (account management). You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of clients that include creative and marketing departments with Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized Agencies, Non-profits and associations.
- Maintain an understanding of the marketing, creative and digital industry and core segments/jobs placed, including trends and market developments.
- Identify potential new clients through online resources, professional groups and industry-related websites, and by referrals from your business network, candidates, and current clients.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Take a consultative approach to learning and understanding your client’s business objectives and hiring needs. Develop an in depth understanding of client requirements, fully understanding the company, culture, and position responsibilities.
- Deliver excellent client service at all times, operating with integrity.
- Create client awareness of WunderLand’s services through effective promotion, outreach, and attendance at networking events.
- Attend relevant after-hours events, Meetups, conferences, and seminars to promote WunderLand and network with potential clients.
- Work closely with the Talent Engagement/Recruiting Team to fulfill client needs
- Uphold the core values of WunderLand and be an extension of the brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of professional/business experience focused in account management, business development, client service or related position.
- Experience in selling services with an understanding of sales techniques and strategies.
- Previous staffing experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of digital, marketing and creative industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Persuasive and optimistic. Confident with a competitive spirit.
- Focused, with the ability to work independently when needed to achieve individual goals.
- Personable and outgoing with external and internal contacts.
- Driven to get things done with a positive response to pressure.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and results driven with a proven track record of excellent performance
- Collaborative spirit
- Values that align with WunderLand’s core values
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Meet Some of WunderLand's Employees
Client Engagement Manager
Nicholas identifies new clients and works directly with hiring managers to uncover business opportunities. He shepherds clients through the candidate hiring process, ensuring an exceptional experience every step of the way.
Back to top