Client Engagement Manager
The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for identifying new clients (business development) and managing existing accounts (account management). You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of clients that include creative and marketing departments within Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized Agencies, Non-profits and Associations. This position does not include recruiting or sourcing, but works closely with Talent Engagement Managers.
The Client Engagement Manager plays a critical part in the overall business and serves as an extension of the WunderLand brand. The opportunity for growth through excellent performance is unlimited in this role.
• Identify potential new clients through online resources, professional groups and industry-related websites, and by referrals from your business network, candidates, and current clients.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
• Take a consultative approach to learning and understanding your client’s business objectives and hiring needs.
• Deliver excellent client service at all times, operating with integrity.
• Create client awareness of WunderLand’s services through effective promotion, outreach, and attendance at networking events.
• Attend relevant after-hours events, Meetups, conferences, and seminars to promote WunderLand and network with potential clients.
• Work closely with the Talent Engagement/Recruiting Team.
• You are creative by nature. You are curious, thoughtful and adept at problem solving.
• You own it. You operate with humility, integrity and accountability.
• You start with a “yes”. You are open-minded, approachable, helpful, and friendly.
• 3+ years of professional experience focused in account management, business development, client service or related position.
• Experience in selling services with an understanding of sales techniques and strategies.
• Previous staffing experience is welcome, but not required.
• Knowledge of digital, marketing and creative industries.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Focused with the ability to work independently when needed to achieve individual goals.
• Personable and outgoing with external and internal contacts.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Self-motivated, self-directed and results driven with a proven track record of excellent performance.
Meet Some of WunderLand's Employees
Kristen manages the entire staff for WunderLand’s Chicago office. She also helps guide operations across the entire midwest to spread the agency’s value farther than the city’s limits.
Senior Talent Engagement Manager
Megan is a senior recruiter who builds lasting relationships and ensures candidates receive job search expertise along with a personalized, memorable, and genuine experience. She also helps mentor new team members, and consults with clients on hiring challenges to ensure a successful match.
Back to top