Client Engagement Manager
The Client Engagement Manager (CEM) is responsible for identifying new clients (business development) and managing existing accounts (account management). You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of clients that include creative and marketing departments within Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized Agencies, Non-profits and Associations. This position does not include recruiting or sourcing, but works closely with the Talent Engagement team.
The Client Engagement Manager plays a critical part in the overall business and serves as an extension of the WunderLand brand. The opportunity for growth through excellent performance is unlimited in this role.
- Maintain an understanding of the marketing, creative and digital industry and core segments/jobs placed, including trends and market developments.
- Identify potential new clients through online resources, professional groups and industry-related websites, and by referrals from your business network, candidates, and current clients.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Take a consultative approach to learning and understanding your client's business objectives and hiring needs. Develop an in depth understanding of client requirements, fully understanding the company, culture, and position responsibilities.
- Deliver excellent client service at all times, operating with integrity.
- Create client awareness of WunderLand's services through effective promotion, outreach, and attendance at networking events.
- Attend relevant after-hours events, Meetups, conferences, and seminars to promote WunderLand and network with potential clients.
- Work closely with the Talent Engagement/Recruiting Team to fulfill client needs.
- Build long term relationships with clients, being a resource beyond one position. Counsel clients and provide advice on how to solve their business challenges through hiring. Be regarded as an expert on the industry and hiring best practices.
- Fosters positive relationships internally and externally to encourage increased sales.
- Apply best practices, company tools and methodologies effectively and efficiently. Documents activities accurately.
- Meet activity metrics and performance goals determined by Managing Director.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of professional/business experience focused in account management, business development, client service or related position.
- Experience in selling services with an understanding of sales techniques and strategies.
- Previous staffing experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of digital, marketing and creative industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Persuasive and optimistic. Confident with a competitive spirit.
- Focused, with the ability to work independently when needed to achieve individual goals.
- Personable and outgoing with external and internal contacts.
- Driven to get things done with a positive response to pressure.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and results driven with a proven track record of excellent performance.
- Ability to work within a database/customer relationship management tool/applicant tracking system.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret job requirements, industry-related information, resumes and business communications
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to prioritize and manage diverse tasks.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
Meet Some of WunderLand's Employees
Client Engagement Manager
Nicholas identifies new clients and works directly with hiring managers to uncover business opportunities. He shepherds clients through the candidate hiring process, ensuring an exceptional experience every step of the way.
Back to top