Visual Integration Engineer
- New York, NY
You're a front end developer at heart, but design always informs your choices. If you thrive on seeing the tangible results of your code, we want to talk to you. We're looking for a team member to help us integrate our CSS-based dynamic interactions, from overlays to interstitials. Your HTML/CSS mastery lets you explore the vast potential in leveraging CSS animations, transforms and SVG, making great looking and interactive experiences.
- Create interactive HTML/CSS and JS code that works across devices and browsers.
- Become fluent with our internal CSS framework
- Make on-the-fly technical decisions to debug browser or client specific issues
- Translate static assets from web designers into dynamic web experiences
- Work and communicate well cross-functionally
- Experience with Adobe CC, Sketch experience is a plus
- Excitement for, and knowledge of, emerging browser technologies and trends
- Solid understanding of front end web technologies and chrome devtools
- Good analytical and problem solving skills when troubleshooting device and browser issues, with attention to details
- Experience with Github and terminal is preferred
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively prioritize and execute tasks
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top