- New York, NY
Our Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) Talent team is growing, and we are hiring a Technical Sourcer to provide a critical function in the identification of top-tier talent across engineering, product, and more. This is a hybrid sourcing/coordination role. Your responsibility will lie in sourcing candidates through various professional networks, platforms, diversity networks, and events. This role will directly support our team of recruiters and will provide essential support for the success of the company's hiring goals. If you have an interest in martech, ecommerce or digital marketing, this is an incredibly unique entry-level opportunity to join an accomplished Talent team on the ground floor and provide an immediate impact on our growth.
- Use your creative and innovative techniques to completely own sourcing strategy, never letting the quality of candidates diminish
- Identify top candidates via multiple recruiting sources and techniques, both traditional and nontraditional, including social media, referrals, and networking
- Build a pipeline of candidates across multiple departments at various levels of seniority
- Responsible for coordinating Zoom interviews between candidates and Engineering hiring teams
- Partner with recruiters on prioritizing searches and be comfortable owning outbound sourcing strategy; assess hiring needs, identify the key traits of successful candidates, and craft job descriptions
- Report and track sourcing metrics via our applicant tracking system; be able to generate reports and sourcing analytics based on various levels of criteria
- Build candidate CRM functionality, compelling and impactful outreach / email campaigns to nurture passive and top tier candidates across various departments
- Additionally, you may be tasked to coordinate exceptional on-site candidate experiences, scheduling virtual and on-site interviews, researching hiring best practices, and participate in diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Help coordinate the interview process, and serve as a point of contact for candidates and hiring managers
- 1 year experience sourcing both passive and active candidates at a high growth, tech driven company or recruiting agency
- Tech and/ or business development sourcing preferred but not required
- High EQ and “no task is too small” attitude
- Strong organization skills with a high attention to detail along with the ability to handle confidential and proprietary info
- Extremely positive attitude, strong customer focus, and ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to present our company core values thoughtfully to candidates
- Ability to craft creative and tactical outreach emails and methods to generate strong candidate pipelines quickly
- Team player; excited to own our sourcing strategy from start to finish and creatively make an impact on our overall hiring goals
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top