Technical Solutions Manager
- Indianapolis, IN
Wunderkind is seeking a Technical Solutions Manager to join our team in Indianapolis. You'll leverage your strong technical acumen paired with business experience to help internal and external stakeholders achieve solutions with our software. You will have a direct impact in bridging the post-sales gap between clients and our product and service offerings, serving as a technical expert for how Wunderkind can be implemented effectively in many different client contexts. This is a new role within our growing Professional Services org. We’re looking for a highly motivated self-starter who is eager to learn and help define the role as they go.
You will use your technical knowledge and solutions engineering ingenuity to answer existing client questions regarding Wunderkind’s product capabilities and feasibilities. In addition to supporting ad hoc outbound technical projects, the Technical Solutions Manager will engage with clients requiring complex or custom solutions, digging in to understand their technical and business needs, communicating integration requirements to clients, and delivering an engineering spec to Wunderkind professional services teams -- ensuring a seamless implementation process.
- Assist our Customer Success team and clients directly with technical projects, such as updates to their implementations, meeting technical requirements for new products, or custom integrations
- Partner with Implementation Managers to address and solve technical challenges, gaps and opportunities for enterprise clients during deployment
- Lead consultative discovery sessions for custom solutions, to scope clients' technical deployment requirements and success criteria
- Own and project manage the execution of these technical initiatives, actively keeping all external and internal stakeholders in the know. Identify, report and manage risks, assumptions, and mitigations at the delivery level
- Develop and exhibit technical subject matter expertise for Wunderkind, including implementation, integrations, architecture, security, compliance, deliverability, and product roadmap, becoming the trusted advisor of our clients' technical stakeholders
- Build out internal and client-facing documentation to address common technical challenges and standardize solutions
- Drive product conversations based on needs and problems uncovered during client interactions
- 3-5 years of experience, including time in a similar role such as solutions engineering, implementation, or technical account management at a similar SaaS company
- Proven track record solving complex technical problems and providing an excellent experience for customers in the process.
- Confidence to hold a highly skilled conversation with technical stakeholders about data flows and system architecture
- Experience working with development technologies including REST APIs, XML, OAuth, JSON, etc.
- Familiarity with marketing technology, tools, and concepts, including but not limited to tracking technologies, A/B testing, CRM systems, ESPs, website personalization, identity resolution, email deliverability, etc.
- Ability and eagerness to quickly self-learn new technologies based on customer or business need
- Excellent communicator, both written and orally; experience in technical writing
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills, demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and prioritize several complex projects simultaneously in rapidly growing and changing environment
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top