- New York, NY
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is hiring an experienced technical recruiter who will provide a critical function in the identification and selection of top-tier, technical talent and help us surpass our hiring goals for the remainder of the year and prepare for 2021. As Senior Tech Recruiter, you will manage the full candidate lifecycle and recruiting experience for technical roles.
You thrive in an entrepreneurial and team-driven environment, want to provide immediate impact on hiring needs, proactively network with both passive and active candidates, and are motivated to achieve results by hiring candidates at various levels and specialities. If you’re looking to directly influence the development and success of our engineering team at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the country, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Help set and execute recruiting strategy for our growing Research & Design (R&D) team; including but not limited to hiring for the following teams: client engineering, engineering, product, product integrity, QA, data analytics, and more
- Identify and source quality candidates via multiple recruiting sources and techniques, including inbounds and referrals
- Conduct initial phone screens to assess candidate and company fit, ensuring only the best individuals continue through the process
- Work with hiring managers to assess hiring needs and the key traits of successful candidates, craft and communicate job descriptions, and develop a suitable sourcing strategy to identify top candidates
- Manage candidate process, including offer negotiation, offer presentation and close
- Regularly report on talent pipeline stats against hiring needs and goal
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and 5+ years experience recruiting both passive and active technical candidates, ideally with a combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience
- Experience using social media for sourcing/recruiting, building relationships, and contributing to an overall recruitment strategy/brand
- Strong negotiation, closing, and follow-through skills
- Superior organizational skills with a high attention to detail along with the ability to handle confidential and proprietary info
- Extremely positive attitude, strong customer focus, and ability to multitask
- Greenhouse experience a plus
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top