Senior Software Engineer (Back End)
- New York, NY
As a Senior Software Engineer, Backend you will be responsible for the implementation, design, development, and technical quality of the product. Within this position you will be working closely with our Product team to deliver high quality code and best practices. Along with that, you are expected to have a full understanding of how data flows throughout an entire platform from databases to REST API's.
- Work closely with the Product team to deliver quality features in high quality code and best practices
- Enforce strong coding best practices, guidelines, and standards throughout the team
- Ensure that all code is clearly tested from end-to-end
- Flexibility and comfort across stacks should allow you to help solve issues at all levels, including code modularity and re-use.
- Work comfortably across multiple levels of the Development stack
- Ability to ship high quality, well tested, Go code
- 6+ Years of developing Web Products, SaaS, or equivalent
- Knowledge in GO
- Understanding of SOA, RESTful APIs, and micro-services
- Database knowledge: MySQL, PostGREs, BigTable, etc
- Understanding of Cloud Computing, Containers, CI/CD, Deployments, preferably on Google Cloud Platform
- Has worked in the Agile Framework (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Has good understanding of operational issues, load balancing, cost, performance, etc.
- Can work in fast paced environment
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top