Wunderkind is seeking an experienced product manager to own and manage the SmarterHQ platform of products. SmarterHQ is a best of breed segmentation engine with many personalization capabilities that service top tier clients in retail, travel & hospitality, and other B2C enterprise verticals.
This position will have high visibility and impact throughout the organization as SmarterHQ product capabilities are incorporated into the Wunderkind platform and contribute toward the ultimate product vision of the Wunderkind portfolio. You’ll work closely with the team maintaining and improving the existing SmarterHQ platform as well as the broader R&D team working to bring the full product vision to life.
- Own and refine the SmarterHQ specific product roadmap, initiatives, and their broader alignment with the broader Wunderkind roadmap and strategy
- Refine scope and prioritization of efforts with the Project Manager and engineering leads
- Work closely with the Engineering team and project manager working to deliver SmarterHQ functionality to ensure they have the proper context and questions answered
- Collaborate with the broader product team to ensure best practices in product management and communication with the broader organization
- Manage relationships with broader stakeholders in the organization and key customer buyer and user contacts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent hands on experience.
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- 5+ years working directly with or on software development teams
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing digital products and technologies.
- Experience with data analytics and similar systems
- Preferred: Fluency in technology / technical data products
- Preferred: Experience in the Martech / AdTech industry.
- Preferred: Previous experience writing and refining technical documentation.
- Preferred: Previous experience at a startup or high growth company.
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.