Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- New York, NY
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will be joining our quickly expanding DevOps team. This is a high-impact role in which you will be responsible for our production system along with building & automating cloud-based applications across several cloud providers. You are someone who is comfortable working alongside other developers & independently. Within this role you will be shaping our operations platform so we are able to build & release software in a faster, more reliable fashion.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing CI/CD processes, capacity planning, and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Proficiency writing scripts in Bash and Python
- Proficiency with Docker, Kubernetes and deployment tools such as Helm or Ksonnet
- Proficiency with AWS or GCP (networking, IAM, managed services)
- Proficiency with at least one CI/CD cloud platforms such as CircleCI, Gitlab or Spinnaker
- Min 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Compassion, empathy, and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Should be a visual communicator and able to communicate complex processes using simple language
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
Carry Each Other
Drive Undeniable Performance
Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top