Senior Automation Engineer
We’re looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to help our growing engineering department. A person in the Senior Automation Engineer role functions well within the Wunderkind R&D department and their technical team. They are seen as a highly competent engineer and test advocate. This person will help build out our automation tools, coverage, and work on exciting new projects.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of overall test automation and reliability strategy across many functional teams.
- Help build / maintain test infrastructure with the Automation Engineering team and with other engineering teams.
- Execute and troubleshoot automated functional, API, and end-to-end tests.
- Build and create automated tests for both Front-End and Back-End projects.
- Report project risks and issues to management to ensure immediate action.
- Coordinate regression, system, integration, and API/web services testing with many engineering teams
- Help advocate quality and automation to colleagues and the greater organization.
- Must have hands-on experience (7+ years) working in an Agile, DevOps, TDD, BDD environment, and a strong understanding of the SDLC and STLC process.
- Must have experience testing distributed/streaming systems in the cloud (GCP, AWS, etc)
- Experience executing and troubleshooting Selenium test scripts or using other functional QA test automation tools (WebdriverIO, Nightwatch, PyTest) is preferred.
- Experience with design, development and implementation of test automation frameworks (UI, API, Performance, Mobile, etc).
- Must have experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLabCI, CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Extensive experience testing enterprise level integrated applications preferred.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Prior experience working in a DevOps environment leveraging Agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, and etc.
Nice To Haves
- Marketing Tech experience
- Load testing experience (preferably with locust or similar tool)
- Testing stream processing architecture (DataFlow, Kafka, etc)
- Experience with Security Testing and concepts
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top