Programmatic Sales Manager, New York
- New York, NY
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) has built one of the largest PMPs in the industry by offering advertisers exclusive access to large-format, non-intrusive ad inventory on premium publisher sites. Our Post-Content Ads offer advertisers a totally unique, high performance format to run their high impact and outstream video assets on premium publisher sites (e.g. CNN, Time, Tronc, Gannett, NY Post, Bonnier, etc).
Wunderkind is looking for a top-performing Sales Manager to work with our Senior Sales Director on a specified list of agency, trading desk, brands and DSP accounts. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of revenue growth and has healthy client relationships.
The primary responsibility of this role is to drive demand for Wunderkind display & video ad inventory from agencies & advertisers throughout the northeast, ultimately meeting/exceeding revenue goals. To do this you will need to:
- Evangelize Wunderkind display and video inventory to programmatic buyers and investment teams through steady outreach, meetings, and entertainment
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a dedicated segment of Wunderkind’s demand-side agency partners
- Work closely with Account Management to maximize campaign performance, spend, and renewal business
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of Wunderkind while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams
- Offer clients insight on how to launch and improve campaigns across Wunderkind inventory and provide ongoing management to clients as new features and inventory are added to our product offering
- Convey client feedback internally with Product team to help define and innovate features of the platform
- Develop best practices by creating training materials, sales materials and customer facing guides
- BA/BS degree plus experience related to digital media or digital advertising
- 2-3 years digital/programmatic advertising sales experience required
- Expertise in working with programmatic ad inventory, DSPs, ad exchanges, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities coupled with superb communication skills to relay your solutions
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and meet deadlines when managing multiple client relationships
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Persuasive and compelling - able to communicate on behalf of Wunderkind in formal and informal settings
- Comfortable in a high-growth environment where roles and responsibilities may shift
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space and a healthy dose of humility
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top