Product Integrity Analyst
- New York, NY
Looking to leverage your problem-solving skills at an industry-leading Marketing Technology (MarTech) company that provides undeniable performance for some of the world's leading brands? We're on the hunt for a tech-savvy individual with top-notch logic and communication skills--and extreme attention to detail.
As a Product Integrity Analyst you will leverage best practices to build and test marketing campaigns from visual and functional perspectives. You will collaborate with our Client Engineering and Customer Success teams to ensure that Wunderkind products are correctly configured to best achieve our clients’ goals. Through training and 1x1 mentoring, you will become an expert in your product area, learning the product capabilities and best practices that will set our clients up for success.
The Product Integrity Team provides expertise in the extensive and flexible capabilities of the Wunderkind platform and serves the critical functions of campaign building and quality assurance for our clients. As you advance, you'll play an active role in the planning and scoping of client implementations, as well as improving processes and operational efficiency. This is an exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally and learn about marketing technology at one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
- Build marketing campaigns within the Wunderkind platform for some of the largest brands in the world
- Validate campaign logic and confirm end-to-end user experience prior to launch
- Test technical integrations to successfully onboard clients onto the Wunderkind platform
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues with live clients and campaigns
- Communicate cross-functionally with Customer Success and Client Engineering teams to identify and resolve issues
- Manage and prioritize workload effectively to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- 1+ year of work experience (inclusive of internships or a college degree)
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving, and logic skills
- Strong technical acumen and eagerness to learn technical concepts quickly
- Strong communication skills - you will be collaborating with many different cross-functional teams ranging from Customer Success to Engineering
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Passion for Wunderkind and our Core Values
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top