IT Automation & SaaSOps Engineer
- New York, NY
We are looking for an IT Automation & SaaSOps Engineer to join our rapidly growing RND IT Team. This is a hybrid role that will split time between focused automation projects and end user support for the expanding NYC office and our remote teams. We’re growing quickly, and are keen to find team members to help us scale with the business.
Our tech stack includes BetterCloud, GSuite, O365, Meraki, JAMF, JIRA, Slack, Salesforce, Cisco Umbrella, Docusign, Dropbox, 1Password, GCP, Agile/Scrum methodology.
- An IT practitioner with a minimum of 3 years experience providing support in a corporate environment across various operating systems, mobile platforms, office networking, and of course, printers. While we skew towards more Mac OS in our environment, advanced Windows experience is desired for the role.
- A problem-solver with a passion for identifying and owning projects that solve manual work not only for IT, but for stakeholders across the company.
- Seasoned SaaSOps professional with a deep understanding of IdP, SCIM, and API integrations.
- A team player with a positive attitude who has a drive to connect with people, can decipher their problems, and eagerly solutions for them to boost efficiency and earn trust.
- Someone who is always asking “How can we do this better? How can we improve? How can we make sure this never happens again?” and does not lean on the status-quo.
- Provide support to your fellow employees with empathy and understanding - Every interaction with you, makes a positive experience.
- Manage and coordinate automation projects and contractors.
- Use your programming prowess to automate mundane, boring, and manual tasks to enable teams across the organization to work on more engaging projects.
- Work closely with our Security Team on projects intended to keep employees and company IP secure without creating points of friction for end users. Lead us to compliance and Enterprise.
- Identify under- or misused resources to reduce wastes in cost or time management.
- Use standalone code, web hooks, or API integrations to automate, optimize, and connect our SaaS applications - a.k.a. use the right tool for the right job.
- Document your work with clarity, and provide mentorship to IT team members to skill share.
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top