Enterprise Business Development Associate
- New York, NY
Wunderkind is scaling our sales team and hiring an Enterprise Business Development Associate (BDA). The BDA will support Business Development executives in penetrating Wunderkind's top target accounts, largely the top online retailers. The BDA role combines research, strategy, and ingenuity in order to roadmap complex organizations and reach their key decision makers. The ideal candidate should have a high degree of emotional intelligence and a strong track record of success in a fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner and support the Enterprise and Strategic Business Development team in building and executing of Account Based marketing plans through detailed research, implementation of org mapping, and personalized content creation
- Assist the Enterprise and Strategic Business Development team in crafting highly customized, multi-channel, persona-based outreach to drive specific interest
- Gain access to key decision makers through fostering client relationships, and by organizing and attending industry specific events
- Act as the conduit between Sales and Marketing
- Ensure continuity of messaging across the full customer sales lifecycle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably in a client facing business development at a fast growing enterprise SaaS company a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, detail-oriented, metrics-driven and organized
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful: enjoys working independently
- Persuasive and compelling - able to communicate on behalf of Wunderkind in formal and informal settings
- Passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter with a healthy dose of humility
- Fast learner, multi-tasker who can prioritize and balance multiple projects
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top