Director of Client Partnerships
- New York, NY
As a Director of Client Partnerships at Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) you’ll join our team of consultative experts that manage, grow and extend our partnerships with the Top 1000 ecommerce brands and retailers in the world.
You’ll have the chance to directly contribute to the furious growth of Wunderkind by growing our existing client base of 400+ retailers who invest with us $100K-$1M+ per year. Simply put: your job is to make them proud partners of Wunderkind for life.
To accomplish this, you’ll need to thrive in a multi-stakeholder, consultative partnership, and have the ability to not only hold your own in a C-suite environment, but consistently build deep relationships with CMOs, CEOs and the top Performance Marketers in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have some sales experience, with a preference toward the renewal and expansion of existing clients. You will partner with Wunderkind’s best-in-class Customer Success (account management) team in delivering key performance objectives, navigating clients’ orgs as well as Wunderkind’s org to solve cross-functional problems, and deliver value at every touch point. Humility and coachability are key to success.
- Delight, renew and grow our existing client base
- Own the business relationship between Wunderkind and our clients and build deep relationships with multiple key stakeholders at each client including the C-Suite
- Communicate and continuously reinforce how Wunderkind drives revenue, what our competitive advantage is, and why it is worth the investment
- Obsessively, and proactively, find ways to drive more value for clients, make them happy, and grow their businesses
- Successfully represent Wunderkind in high-level negotiations with key decision makers
- Become an industry, product and marketing expert
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in business development, consulting or customer success (account management with an upsell quota)
- Proven success in managing executive-level relationships with clients or partners
- Comfortable strategizing and consulting with C-level executives at Fortune 1000 companies
- Demonstrated track record working in a rigorous, results-driven role that directly impacted the growth of a business
- The ability to influence
- Empathetic and persuasive; a strong mix of emotional intelligence and business savvy
- Ability to tackle projects with little direct input or oversight; work with uncertainty and manage through many priorities and opportunities at once
- Expertise in marketing technology is preferred; consultative sales is a plus
- Experience working on diverse teams a plus
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top