Director, MarTech Partnerships
- New York, NY
Wunderkind is hiring a Strategic Alliances/ MarTech Partnerships Manager that will be focused on developing & maintaining their own pipeline of ISV and agency partners, creating new business and retention opportunities for Wunderkind.
- Manage and continue to build relationships with existing MarTech partners
- Find, vet, and foster relationships with new MarTech partners
- Candidate will have a quota based on closed sourced and influenced sales pipeline
- Execute overall partnership roadmap geared to aligning with our long term vision
- Event planning and execution - private events as well as around major conferences for both brand exposure and lead generation
- Content creation of press and/or case studies accordingly to use in go-to-market, including internal and external playbooks on partners during sales or retention process
- Ensure these partnerships support key growth, monetization, and product initiatives of Wunderkind
- Create business requirements, build proposals, and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure clear and realistic deliverables
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making; provide proof for your proposals and suggestions
- 3 to 5 years experience in the MarTech industry
- Experience developing high-impact partnerships, ideally with a background in business development/sales
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with management, staff, constituents, etc.
- Experience using data to inform strategy and drive better decision-making
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts related to MarTech products (both software and services)
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission!
Back to top