Director, Customer Success (Indianapolis)
- Indianapolis, IN
Wunderkind is looking for a Director of Customer Success to manage a team of six to eight high-performing account managers in Indianapolis to help drive strategy and grow relationships for leading eCommerce customers.
This role requires a consultative and holistic approach to the customer lifecycle, including providing guidance and leadership through the onboarding process, ability to consistently communicate our value, and early identification and resolution of at-risk customers. You will also be leading strategic initiatives aimed at maximizing adoption, retention, and overall customer lifetime value for some of the largest brands in the world.
We believe that successful software, product delivery and performance require a different level of account management which becomes an extension of a customer’s internal team. Therefore, our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success both in managing enterprise customers as well as managing and inspiring their own team.
- Mentor and inspire a team of high-performing Customer Success Managers
- Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, including onboarding, product adoption, retention, and growth
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with us and fully leverage our products on an ongoing basis
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand our publishers' business strategies and measurements for success
- Serve as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, sales, design, QA, and engineering
- Indianpolis, Indiana based or willingness to relocate
- Minimum of 5+ years of SaaS customer success or account management experience, preferably at a marketing technology company
- Minimum of 2+ years managing customer success or account management teams
- Strong leadership capability with proven experience building and managing dynamic, collaborative, and high performing teams
- Experience managing and negotiating with Fortune 1000 companies preferred
- Technical competence and understanding of marketing technology software preferred
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space
- Experience working with and managing diverse teams a major plus
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top