- New York, NY
As a Client Engineer, you will be a go-to engineer working with clients & our technology, at the heart of a technology company experiencing exciting growth. The work you produce is the most tangible, visible result of our platform and the front line of its effectiveness. You'll be working among a range of engaging challenges that we face on a daily basis:
- Client-side integration: Bridge the gap between our platform and client websites. You'll face unique challenges and develop sophisticated interactions used by millions of people every day.
- Interfacing with APIs: Maintain existing APIs and build out new functionality to communicate elegantly and efficiently with clients and hundreds of well-known web services.
- Building Platform Features: Challenge your technical creativity by prototyping new platform tools and expanding our toolbox. We value big ideas.
- Write maintainable, reliable, scalable and testable code
- Collaborate with other team members to determine best plans of action
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments
- Support and improve the existing platform
- At least 1+ year of professional software development experience
- Proficiency with PHP is a bonus
- BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Compassion, empathy, and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Familiarity with computer science fundamentals (e.g. data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc.) a major plus
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top