Client Analytics Manager
- New York, NY
We are currently looking to add a Client Analytics Manager to our growing team.
Your primary focus will be empowering our Customer Success team with rich and actionable insights to represent and drive performance for our clients. This role involves a cross-functional & consultative approach to analytics that has you solving problems rather than simply querying data. There's an even mix of technical skills, business acumen, and product intuition required.
Our clients include many of the top E-Commerce and Publisher brands and you will be working with stakeholders to understand unique business needs. Leveraged with our business intelligence tool, Looker, and one of the largest consumer behavior datasets in existence, you will work to improve performance for clients and save time for our customer success team.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver who has an interest in identifying opportunities for optimization. They automate everything they can. Data is their passion, they’re eager to learn, and they thrive in collaborative environments. They enjoy turning complex data pulls into clear takeaways that are accessible to internal team members & clients who don’t have a quantitative background.
- Work with Analytics, Customer Success, and Performance Strategy teams to understand unique business needs and work with our tools to implement solutions.
- Design reports, dashboards, alerts, and other automated solutions to improve efficiency and reduce manual effort.
- Act as the domain expert for how to best represent performance with our business intelligence tool, Looker.
- Have a deep understanding of all Wunderkind products and how they work together. Use this knowledge to ensure optimal performance, data integrity, and product integrity.
- Analyze data and unlock actionable insight.
- Clearly communicate complex results and make suggestions to Clients and our customer success team. This may include calls directly with the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, economics or closely related field
- 1-3 years in analytics role including experience in E-Commerce, Consulting, or Ads
- Strong experience with web analytics (Omniture and Google Analytics preferred) and Business Intelligence tools
- SQL familiarity is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and develop insights from complex data structures
- Familiar with digital marketing activities and common industry metrics
- Comfortable speaking with and reporting to clients
- Strategic thinker with a passion for data
- Self-starter that works well in a fast-paced, high energy environment
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top