- Indianapolis, IN
SmarterHQ, a Wunderkind Company, is looking for a Campaign Engineer to join our team.
*This role is based in our Indianapolis office.
Reporting to the Director of Campaign Services, the Campaign Engineer will have a primary focus on the integration and execution of email/website content deliverables for our clients (top brand retailers like Eddie Bauer, Bloomingdale’s, etc). The ideal candidate is someone who has the skills and experience required to troubleshoot and execute campaigns across a variety of email service providers (ESP). This is a full-time, salaried position based in our Indianapolis HQ office.
- Integrate client email service provider accounts with the SmarterHQ/Wunderkind platform for digital marketing campaigns.
- Project scoping and solutions with client-facing interactions both during onboarding and ongoing projects
- Build, execute and maintain highly personalized emails and website content projects for full-service client accounts (top retail brands and companies)
- Client campaign troubleshooting and support as needed
- Adaptable and able to work in a rapidly changing high growth environment
- 2+ years of development experience in enterprise-level email marketing and/or email development, preferably at an email service provider, digital marketing platform, or agency
- Advanced knowledge in one or more enterprise-level email service providers such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Cheetah Digital Marketing Suite, or Oracle Responsys.
- Strong communication skills, focusing on the ability to communicate technical requirements to a broad audience
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS as it relates to email marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of dynamic scripting languages (AMPscript, others) as used in email service providers
- Experience with SQL queries used in audience segmentation
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, or Figma
- Familiarity with testing processes for email development, including knowledge of common email clients and testing tools such as Litmus or Email on Acid
- Experience with project management tools and process tracking
- Ability to manage workflow and tight deadlines but maintain a professional demeanor and remain ‘calm under pressure’
- Compassion, empathy, and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to learn quickly and a strong passion for learning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Computer Science, Digital Marketing or related field
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Knowledge of media queries and responsive design
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms is a plus
- Certification in one or more email service providers is a plus
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top