Business Development Associate, UK
- London, United Kingdom
Wunderkind is scaling our sales team in the EMEA market. We’re the biggest game-changer in the MarTech industry and we’re making waves in Europe; we’re continuing to grow our London office, hiring extremely talented humans to contribute to our success and accelerated growth in the market. We’re a close-knit, London based team focused on achieving the same level of success as our NYC based colleagues, only quicker!
We are hiring a newly created Account Development Representative. The Account Development Representative will support Business Development executives in penetrating Wunderkind’s top target accounts, largely the top online retailers. The role combines research, strategy, and ingenuity in order to roadmap complex organisations and reach their key decision-makers. The ideal candidate should have a high degree of emotional intelligence and a strong track record of success in a fast-paced environment.
This is a great opportunity to partner up with a dedicated Business Development Director who will be invested in your growth and career development, whilst ensuring you have a direct impact on our growth in the EMEA market.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner and support the Enterprise and Strategic Business Development team in building and executing of Account-Based marketing plans through detailed research, implementation of org mapping, and personalised content creation to drive pipeline growth for Wunderkind EMEA
- Assist the Enterprise and Strategic Business Development team in crafting highly customised, multi-channel, persona-based outreach to drive specific interest
- Find creative ways to gain access to key decision-makers through fostering client relationships, and by organising industry specific events
- Act as the conduit between Sales and Marketing
- Ensure continuity of messaging across the full customer sales lifecycle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably in a client-facing business development role at a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, detail-oriented, metrics-driven and organised
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful: enjoys working independently
- Persuasive and compelling - able to communicate on behalf of Wunderkind in formal and informal settings
- Passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter with a healthy dose of humility
- Fast learner, multi-tasker who can prioritise and balance multiple projects
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top