Temporary Web Developer/Programmer
New locations. New business ventures. New career opportunities. Working at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is a challenging and rewarding experience. Our firm is recognized as the leader in providing legal and business advice to technology and growth companies at all stages of development. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional growth and exploration.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has a temporary web developer/programmer opportunity in our IT Applications department based in the firm’s Palo Alto office. This individual will work closely with the IT Applications team on updating programming and application coding on mobile devices, creating new web applications and converting existing applications for both front-end and back-end systems. Ideal candidate will have the ability to program cleanly and maintain security boundaries as required by the firm.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintenance of existing .NET Applications like fixing issues or making minor enhancements.
- Create new or modify existing reports using Crystal Report 2013, or Microsoft Reporting Services
- Create or modify existing SharePoint web parts
- Create or modify existing SQL stored procs for various tasks like data harvesting night jobs, DataMart, creating complex reports
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in Swift, Kendo UI, SQL Server Analysis Services, SharePoint, Handshake, Team foundation server is a plus.
- 4 year Degree in Computer Science (or Related)
Meet Some of WSGR's Employees
Cecilia manages staff hiring for WSGR’s global offices, a role that entails filling a variety of positions, from the Chief Financial Officer to the Telecommunications Department staff.
Back to top