Temporary Graphic Designer
New locations. New business ventures. New career opportunities. Working at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is a challenging and rewarding experience. Our firm is recognized as the leader in providing legal and business advice to technology and growth companies at all stages of development. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional growth and exploration.
The Creative Services team creates both digital and print solutions to meet the firm's visual communication needs under a corporate umbrella of design. Projects span all facets-interface design, email outreach (client alerts, event invitations, announcements, and newsletters), social media-as well as a variety of printed marketing collateral, presentations, photography, and file manipulation. This position would require a candidate with a good eye for graphic design as well as the ability to take over production-heavy projects. This assignment would be expected to last approximately 6 months.
Degree in graphic design/visual communication or equivalent experience (minimum of three years production experience in both digital and print media)
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent command on English language and grammar for internal communications and proof reading
- Knowledge of video codecs and compressions and ability to create and export Adobe Animate motion graphics a major plus
- Essential core software skills to include Adobe Creative Cloud 2018 Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, & Dreamweaver, and knowledge of streamlined workflow and keyboard shortcuts within each program
- Well-versed in Microsoft Power Point - ability to easily navigate software and create visually appealing presentations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word - knowledge of Excel a plus
- Familiarity with QuarkXpress a plus
- Experience with Salesforce/Marketo a plus
- Experience in digital communications of all types with the ability to produce clean html code and troubleshoots problems as they occur - especially when it comes to cross platform compatibility
- Ability to format, edit, and preflight a variety of print collateral prior to sending to press
- Display excellent customer service and communications skill
- Works comfortable within a team environment and is comfortable taking direction
- Able to multi-task and juggle frequently changing priorities
- Comfortable working on both Mac and PC platforms and have current working knowledge of OS shortcut commands to speed workflow
- Responsible for formatting and production of artwork in variety of media for both digital and print communications
- Must have an eye for detail in order to ensure all edits are correctly made and requestor's instructions are thoroughly followed
- QCs projects to avoid technical problems both in print an on digital communication devices. Knowledge of multiple platform requirements and the ability to troubleshoot problems is essential.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Visit our website here. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top