Temporary Conflicts Attorney
New locations. New business ventures. New career opportunities. Working at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is a challenging and rewarding experience. Our firm is recognized as the leader in providing legal and business advice to technology and growth companies at all stages of development. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional growth and exploration.
We are looking for a Temporary Conflicts Attorney to assist the firm in identifying and clearing potential conflicts associated with new business, and attorney and staff hires.
This is a temporary opening with the possibility of full-time hire.
- Collaborate with Members in clearing conflicts for new business, including evaluating complex conflicts information to determine which details are relevant and which are not
- Assist General Counsel in clearing conflicts for new hires
- Identify waiver letters and draft ethical screens
- Provide assistance to the New Business and Conflicts Department as needed
- J.D. required
- Experience in conflicts identification, analysis and resolution or new business in a professional services environment preferred
- Able to work independently in a deadline driven environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Meet Some of WSGR's Employees
Cecilia manages staff hiring for WSGR’s global offices, a role that entails filling a variety of positions, from the Chief Financial Officer to the Telecommunications Department staff.
Back to top