New locations. New business ventures. New career opportunities. Working at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is a challenging and rewarding experience. Our firm is recognized as the leader in providing legal and business advice to technology and growth companies at all stages of development. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional growth and exploration.
We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter to lead our busy staff recruiting efforts. The Senior Recruiter is responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of staff as well as the planning, organization, development, and implementation of all recruitment processes. This individual provides proactive insight, guidance, and support to the Firm’s staff managers and helps to make WSGR an employer of choice.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting process including: creating and posting job descriptions, sourcing, attracting, identifying, qualifying/screening, and presenting candidates to hiring managers.
- Responsible for all candidate interaction including: negotiating offers, processing pre-employment requirements, answering all benefit and employment questions, and communicating first day trainings and schedules.
- Collaborate with staff department management to assess staffing needs and formulate search strategies.
- Manage recruitment agency contracts.
- Identify strategic sourcing strategies, and provide leadership in developing managers’ recruiting and interviewing skills.
- Work with managers to fill pipeline with candidates who fit into the overall business strategies.
- Maintain a constant and steady focus on the local marketplace and share local market (competitive) intelligence with key client groups.
- Lead and/or provide support to projects in the recruiting arena such as employment branding, print and on-line communications, human capital metrics, talent acquisition system, referral program, mobility, on-boarding, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required; major in business or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years of comprehensive, full-cycle recruiting experience (or equivalent) in a complex organization; law firm or other professional services experience preferred.
- Proficiency with talent acquisition systems required; Workday experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service (internal and external).
- Ability to manage numerous projects and work processes simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with employees and hiring managers at all office locations.
- Ability to handle confidential material with integrity and discretion.
Back to top