Professional Development Assistant
New locations. New business ventures. New career opportunities. Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is recognized as the leader in providing legal and business advice to technology and growth companies at all stages of development. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional growth and exploration. Working at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is a challenging and rewarding experience.
Our Palo Alto office has an immediate opening for a Training Assistant to support the firm’s industry-leading professional development programs to our attorneys and staff.
As a service-oriented professional with strong administrative skills who communicates well, you will assist our team with administrative support for training, including posting class recordings to our on-demand learning platform, managing class materials, supporting instructors with class set-up and take-down, entering attendance data into our learning management system, and handling other projects that promote use of our training resources.
This position is ideal for a dependable, tech-savvy team player with a high-energy, professional manner and good judgment. Strong organization, PC proficiency and excellent communication and customer service skills are essential. Familiarity with audio/visual tools and learning management systems is a plus.
Primary responsibilities include:
- On the ground support for in-house training programs, including scheduling, materials distribution, compliance requirements, equipment requests, and communication support
- Use, upkeep and navigation of the firm’s LMS system to help track timekeeper MCLE credits
- Use, upkeep and navigation of the firm’s LMS system to help track non-time keeper training histories
- On the ground support for firm-wide orientation schedules
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience in training support or general administration preferred.
Meet Some of WSGR's Employees
Cecilia manages staff hiring for WSGR’s global offices, a role that entails filling a variety of positions, from the Chief Financial Officer to the Telecommunications Department staff.
Back to top