Full Stack Developer
- Palo Alto, CA
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide. We represent companies at every stage of development, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance and advise them. The firm has approximately 950 attorneys in 16 offices: 11 in the U.S., three in China, and two in Europe. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional achievement and career growth.
The firm currently has an excellent opportunity for an experienced full stack developer. This role will help build a new platform that transforms productivity for our attorneys. The full stack developer will take design concepts to code from UI/UX to final implementation and release, while building and consuming APIs.
- Be a technical leader - help less experienced engineers grow their skills
- Be part of a team that takes concept to application by working directly with stakeholders, designers, and engineers
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years designing and developing applications
- Service oriented architecture and/or distributed systems design
- Test driven design and development
- .Net experience is a bonus
- Strong software design and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Visit our website here. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top