East Coast Recruiting Coordinator
New locations. New business ventures. New career opportunities. Working at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is a challenging and rewarding experience. Our firm is recognized as the leader in providing legal and business advice to technology and growth companies at all stages of development. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional growth and exploration.
WSGR is seeking a full-time East Coast Recruiting Coordinator to join our Washington, DC office. We are seeking candidates with at least 2 years of experience in a law firm environment. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the coordination of on campus brand building initiatives, summer associate program, fall on-campus interviewing, assisting with patent agent and scientific advisor recruiting and lateral attorney recruiting at the associate and partner level. A successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as superior analytical, attention to detail, planning and organizational skills. A high degree of professionalism and discretion about sensitive matters is required. Experience using LawCruit and Workday is highly desired. We seek candidates who have the ability to work collaboratively with a team, while also handling individual responsibilities and adapting to rapidly changing priorities. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for growth potential. The East Coast Recruiting Coordinator will work closely with the Palo Alto-based Attorney Recruiting team but will also develop and maintain strong relationships with the East Coast hiring partners and office managers. Below are the job responsibilities for this position.
Law School Recruiting:
1. OCI - Schedule callback interviews for the DC office (assist with Boston, NY, and Delaware offices as needed), monitor candidates throughout the process (including evaluations) and coordinate follow-up efforts.
2. Summer Program - Lead DC summer program efforts, plan and attend events (including the East Coast Summer Event), monitor the budget for DC. Assist with the evaluation and offer process.
3. Brand Building - Host and coordinate events in the office and on campus.
Lateral Attorney, Patent Agent and Scientific Advisor Recruiting:
1. Schedule interviews for all East Coast offices.
2. Greet DC candidates and actively manage the interview schedule.
3. Assist with the coordination of candidate interview schedules for Boston and NY offices.
4. Plan East Coast office receptions for new lateral attorneys.
5. Assist with on campus event planning related to patent agent and scientific advisor recruiting.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Visit our website here. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top