Location: Palo Alto
New locations. New business ventures. New career opportunities. Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is recognized as the leader in providing legal and business advice to technology and growth companies at all stages of development. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional growth and exploration. Working at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is a challenging and rewarding experience.
Our Palo Alto office has an opening for an experienced Corporate Paralegal to support the firm’s industry-leading Corporate practice.
- Work closely with attorneys in supporting private and public companies.
- Handle daily corporate maintenance work, especially capitalization administration.
- Assist on venture capital financings, public offerings, mergers, acquisitions, and general corporate tasks.
- Team player with a pleasant disposition, professional orientation and good judgment.
- Highly-organized and service-oriented, with strong attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), PDF format, and general computer skills.
- Bachelor's degree or Paralegal Certificate is expected.
- Prior experience in an office environment.
Meet Some of WSGR's Employees
Cecilia manages staff hiring for WSGR’s global offices, a role that entails filling a variety of positions, from the Chief Financial Officer to the Telecommunications Department staff.
Back to top