IN-17031 Business Services Intern
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world’s leading conservation organization, seeks a Business Services Intern at our Washington, DC office. Coordinates and implements processes and systems for Private Sector Engagement (PSE) team, including corporate research, data inventory and the collection and system entry of information related to the development and stewardship of corporate philanthropy and collaborations.
- Coordinates with corporate engagement staff to collect, synthesize and input corporate prospect and stewardship information through their life cycle.
- Ensures corporate CRM records, including corporate contacts, are complete and accurate.
- Serves as unit point person for migration of information from SharePoint repositories to CRM.
- Coordinates with Development Research team to produce corporate due diligence in a timely and systematic manner and maintain in an online repository.
- May provide copy edit support on proposals, reports and other correspondence to other members of PSE team and helps finalize and assemble proposal and report submissions to the corporate community.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum sophomore undergraduate.
- Strong research, writing and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented, flexible, resourceful, creative and have the ability to multi-task effectively
- Proven ability to create and manage systems, set priorities, liaise with multiple departments/programs and work within deadlines; project management experience preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and SharePoint required, as is experience with database management or CRM system.
- Knowledge of conservation or international development issues preferred.
How to apply: Please submit a resume & cover letter through our Careers page.
https://careers-wwfus.icims.com/jobs/search , IN-17031
* Please note that WWF does not provide VISA sponsorship to interns
Back to top