IN -17006 Online Marketing Intern, Peer To Peer Fundraising
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world’s leading conservation organization, seeks an Online Marketing Intern, Peer to Peer Fundraising Intern. Gain valuable experience in digital marketing while supporting the world’s leading conservation organization. Our Online Marketing Team is looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic, creative, and analytical thinker who can help support WWF’s peer-to-peer fundraising program, Panda Nation. This position is responsible for supporting the development and management of P2P campaigns, incorporating both offline and online strategies. This position will likely involve some travel.
- Write engaging content that will be used in emails, advertisements and on the web to acquire new Panda Nation fundraisers.
- Serve as the point of contact for Panda Nation fundraisers. Provide them with fundraising tips and technical support they need to be successful with their fundraising efforts.
- Respond to inquiries from people interested in learning more about WWF’s Panda Nation program.
- Assist in the execution of WWF’s retention and communication strategy for Panda Nation, utilizing both offline and online communications including email, postal mail, text messages and social media.
- Work with WWF activists and other supporters on grassroots campaigns to promote Panda Nation in their local communities.
- Perform competitive and online marketing research to identify new growth channels and opportunities.
- Track and report on performance of Panda Nation fundraising campaigns.
- Design and code HTML emails.
- Stay abreast of developments in the industry to keep P2P Program competitive. Continue to assess industry for trends and best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or final semester before getting BA.
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team building and leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task; establish priorities; and work in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of handling diversified assignments and highly adaptable.
- Excellent Project management skill and change management expertise.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills.
- Experience with HTML coding, Photoshop and Luminate Online’s TeamRaiser
See Inside the Office of World Wildlife Fund
Formed in 1961 by a group of concerned biologists, WWF is the world’s leading conservation organization, supporting projects focused on saving wildlife species and their habitats. Now over 50 years old, WWF works in over 100 countries and is supported by more than 6 million members around the world—uniquely combining global reach, scientific innovation, and local action to meet the needs of people and nature.
Back to top