Data Entry Coordinator-Gift Processing - 17036
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world’s leading conservation organization, seeks a Data Entry Coordinator-Gift Processing at our Washington, DC office. This position is responsible for the integrity of the entire fundraising operations revenue database for WWF. Maintains the integrity of the financial data entered into fundraising database(s), and reconciles these revenues with other programs and accounting financial systems. This is a temporary position with a anticipated end date of 6/30/2017.
- Monitors and ensures the accuracy of financial information entered into fundraising operations database(s). Verifies and reconciles data entered with bank deposits recorded by lockbox vendors, online merchants and WWF cashiers. Produces summary and detail income reports. Designs new reports as needed to improve verification and reconciliation process.
- Uses independent judgment and analysis to research and resolve reconciliation issues contacting both internal and external customers to resolve issues.
- Executes membership donation entry tasks to ensure daily accounting interface deadlines are met. Performs data entry of gifts and revenue into membership database. Directly responsible for entry of corporate marketing related revenue, escalated membership level items from the lockbox vendor and all tribute and memorial gifts; and communicates the receipt of funds and allocations to necessary parties.
- Certifies membership revenue figures prior to daily accounting interface. Certifies monthly membership revenue totals prior to close in fundraising operations and accounting systems.
- Responsible for the receipt and shipment of daily and weekly communications and revenue related work between the lockbox vendor and WWF. Works with our lockbox vendor to resolve data-quality issues as needed, and directly processes escalated membership level items from the vendor.
- Oversees daily credit card activity of multiple payment processors, upload and entry of data. Provides daily credit card reports of revenue totals. Monitors discrepancies. Research and entry of all adjustments, refunds, errors and unreconciled items.
- Manages the weekly bank revenue adjustment process that is shared with the Accounting department. Reviews, verifies and enters the appropriate adjustments for bounced checks, bank notices, fraud claims, etc.
- Primary contact for membership level related gift inquiries for internal and external staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Two years of administrative, database, and financial experience required
- Good organizational skills with emphasis on ability to set and manage a multitude of priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent with database applications; proficiency with Blackbaud CRM preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of staff and vendors
- Please visit our Careers Page, job#17036, to submit an online application including resume and cover letter
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
See Inside the Office of World Wildlife Fund
Formed in 1961 by a group of concerned biologists, WWF is the world’s leading conservation organization, supporting projects focused on saving wildlife species and their habitats. Now over 50 years old, WWF works in over 100 countries and is supported by more than 6 million members around the world—uniquely combining global reach, scientific innovation, and local action to meet the needs of people and nature.
Back to top