Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 9,000 individuals and closed nearly $17 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the 12th consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today!
What is the Solutions Consulting & Engineering (SC&E) Team and why join?
Solutions Consulting & Engineering is an organization that is Customer Focused and Solutions Led. We deliver end-to-end and emerging solutions to drive customer satisfaction, increase profitability and growth. Our success is enabled by our world-class management consulting, delivery excellence and engineering brilliance. Our goal is to bring together business acumen with full-stack technical know-how to develop innovative solutions for our clients' most complex challenges.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Consultant is responsible for solving business problems within client engagements. He/she interacts with clients to understand their business needs, and works with project teams to develop solutions leveraging WWT's capabilities.
The ideal candidate can understand detailed technological, business, and analytical concepts and communicate those concepts to clients in a way that is easy to comprehend.
- Develop analytical and technological solutions to achieve defined business objectives
- Consult with business users to ensure that solutions meet business needs and are practical to implement
- Help maintain project plans and schedules
- Create project documentation including technical documents such as process flows and user manuals.
- Create clear, compelling charts, tables, and other visuals.
- Present results and recommendations to clients and partners
- Create educational and sales materials to empower WWT account teams.
- 5-7+ years of work experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
- Management Consulting
- Scientific Research
- Technology Sales
- Data Science
- General project management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel
- Problem Solving
- Business Judgment
- Strategic Thinking
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to Listen Well
- Oral and Written Communication
- Customer Focus
Want to learn more about Consulting Services? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/consulting-services
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/individuals with disabilities