Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
Are you interested in using your professional skills in a rewarding job working from home? Worldwide101 is a market leading business class virtual assistant company supporting successful small businesses around the world with admin, customer service, marketing, social media, project management and more. As a result of rapid growth, we are searching for skilled applicants who share our values of quality and outstanding service. We are open to candidates from across North America or Europe.
IF YOU …
- Love working for a company that values and rewards initiative and consistent results
- Thrive working with team-oriented, positive people who encourage and support one another
Then read on! Because you may be a good fit for our company.
Worldwide101 is seeking part-time marketing specialists. We offer flexible hours, a positive company culture, and an opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization.
Responsibilities may include:
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, and calls-to-action
- Manage webinars
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a marketing related role
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work as needed
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of online tools and software
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
- Organized and outgoing
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines
- Fluent spoken and written English to a high professional standard.
Back to top