Temporary Administrator - 3 month FTC
World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly-growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking for a intern Sales Support Administrator/ Lead Generator for our Ecommerce desk/ team.
The World First Ecommerce desk work with online merchants to help expand their businesses across the globe and mitigate payment fees and currency risk.
The team are looking for a junior member of staff to support the global sales team in gathering information about our prospects and getting the most from our database. Using your research skills, you will provide insight into the Ecommerce market for the global sales team.
- Overall responsibility for ongoing management of our global ecommerce prospect data
- Pulling data from our database and ensure timely distribution of leads to global sales teams and collating sales results/feedback
- Auditing of our existing data to erase duplicates and clients and general data cleansing
- Manual lead sourcing across marketplaces to uncover opportunities for the global sales teams
- Working with our marketing you will be responsible for co-ordinating and maintaining data in order to deliver sustained and targeted direct mail campaigns
- Analysing the existing data pool to uncover trends in the global ecommerce market and our existing client book, reporting noticeable changes and trends to the global ecommerce management team
- Liaising with various data teams to implement and manage systematic data acquisition
- Taking ownership of all data submissions related to a new key strategic international project. Your efforts will feed into the smooth rollout and scaling up of a cutting-edge product, requiring coordination with global Compliance and Front Office teams where required.
- Applying a very analytical approach to identification and verification of Compliance file types, used by the new product’s system
The successful candidate will have:
- A good level on excel
- Experience in research techniques
- Good personal organisation
- Good communication/interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with global sales teams
- Natural problem solver to understand how we apply our existing product to new market opportunities
- £10 - £12 p/h commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package including; discretionary annual bonus, season ticket loan, company pension scheme and health cover
- Company perks including; free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day, corporate gym discount available, corporate retail discounts and more!
Who we are
World First is the UK’s fastest growing, multi-award winning, foreign exchange specialist, offering individuals and businesses access to world class products and customer service. Our business is built on relationships with our customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues. We win lots of awards for our customer service – a few recent ones include the Queen’s award for Enterprise, Ruban D’honneur for the European Business Awards for Customer Focus and the UK Customer Experience Awards. Our growth has also placed us on the ‘Real Business Hot100’ and no. 7 on the ‘Times International 200’ 2016 recognising our fast-track growth internationally. Basically, we are a company that is going places!
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard. We like each other and we like our jobs.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top