This Team Assistant role represents a fun and challenging opportunity to co-ordinate and support the daily activities of a busy Product, Project Delivery and Continuous Improvement Department within a fast-growing FinTech business. You will actively support the Global Head of Programmes alongside the wider PDI team of around 30 staff.
What you will do:
- Diary and email management for the Global Head of Programmes.
- Support the Product, Delivery and Improvement team with coordinating workshops and large meetings.
- Minute taking at key meetings and circulation to attendees.
- Support with preparation of presentations.
- Support with preparation of emails and other comms to the team and the rest of World First.
- Preparation and circulation of papers prior to meetings.
- Administrative tasks for management such as arranging travel, expense claims, printing, post and couriers and invoices, new starter requests credit card statements etc.
- Maintaining the team intranet page(s).
- Consolidation of the monthly management reporting data.
- Planning and organising events such as offsites, team meetings, team nights out, etc.
- Managing filing systems for documents.
- Carrying out research.
- Other reasonable administrative tasks as requested by management
What you will have:
The successful candidate will
- Extremely organised and a keen eye for detail
- Ideally have experience in an administrative/PA role
- Excellent multi-tasker; ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Computer literacy: excellent knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Polite and professional manner
- Articulate; excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to use your initiative and work alone as well as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and creativity
What you will get:
- £24-26,000 per annum, commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, season ticket loan, company pension scheme and health cover
- A fun working environment based in central London
- Free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top