World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly-growing, fun-loving international FX payments company and we’re looking for a Team Assistant in our Singapore office.
- Providing assistance and support to the dealing desk
- Monitoring funds due and settlement dates of contracts
- Monitoring and resolving payment investigations with clients
- Contacting clients regards their positions, payment instructions, additional documents required and deposits
- Management of client gifting and ad-hoc campaigns
- General admin tasks including but not limited to; overflow telephone calls, adding payment details on behalf of clients, allocating credits to payments
- Working closely with our payments and middle office functions in other offices to ensure a smooth client journey from start to finish
- You are someone who rolls up their sleeves, willing to turn your hand to anything and get the job done
- You have strong organisational and communication skills – you will be required to speak with clients both via email and over the phone
- You have the ability to prioritise tasks during busy periods
- You are proactive and can come up with solutions on your own. At the same time, you are happy to ask for help where need be.
- You are positive, upbeat, and keen to contribute to the wider success of the desk
- You are a team player
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in a similar role desirable but not essential
- Competitive salary
- An excellent benefits package and health cover
- Learning and development opportunities
- Free breakfast, fruits and hot drinks
- Relaxed dress code
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top