Talent Acquisition Advisor (Technology)
World First is the UK's fastest growing, multi-award winning, foreign exchange specialist, offering individuals and businesses access to world class products and customer service.
World First runs a completely in-house Technology Team consisting of ~120 talented people and growing – and we need your help to continue this growth.
You’d be joining a technology recruitment team of 3, part of a wider Talent Acquisition Team of 10. We’re a high performing and successful global Talent Acquisition function (typically 90% direct recruitment globally!), who work within a well-respected and strategically placed global HR Team.
We’re looking for a forward-thinking and innovative specialist, who recognises the global appetite for technology talent to help us become a tech employer of choice.
- Manage multiple end-to-end recruitment processes simultaneously
- Resource candidates through direct channels with a focus on ROI, employer brand consistency and time-to-hire
- Have a global remit. This means understanding the recruitment markets in our existing office locations, having an appreciation for different cultural expectations in the recruitment processes – and being organised to do interviews in different time zones
- As we expand further globally you will be required to research global technology recruitment markets, covering everything from salary benchmarking to behavioural trends
- Our Technology Team cover all areas of support, systems, websites, front and back end applications so you need to be flexible on recruiting different areas within tech
- People First is our mantra and you will provide a best in class candidate experience to everyone you speak to
- Be responsible for keeping an ear to the ground on market trends and developments through various means (agency relationships, events, networking)
- In-house or agency based recruitment experience with a focus on technology roles is essential
- An understanding and appreciation of how a Talent Acquisition function supports HR and commercial strategy
- Knowledge of relevant IT talent acquisition channels; LinkedIn, StackOverflow, Tech networking events and recruitment fairs etc.
- Understanding of different coding language environments, technical terminology and development practices
- Consultative approach with strong relationship management skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure, dealing with a high volume and broad range of technical hiring requirements
- Experience using an ATS system is highly desirable (we use Jobvite)
In return we’ll give you:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover
- World Perks: season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, tri-annual company parties - and more!
LI - VB1
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top