Strategic Sales Manager - Partnerships (based in Shanghai or Shenzhen)
As our Strategic Ecommerce Sales Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to the ongoing success of World First by adding revenue through selling our Ecommerce virtual account payment solutions to new strategic partners. You will be accountable for both the upfront sale and the successful implementation of the solution, which will include managing the process of contract negotiation and co-ordination of internal stakeholders before handing off to the relationship management team.
What you will do:
- Execute the Partnerships Sales Strategy by actively identifying, prospecting, developing, and closing key enterprise accounts, leading and owning the full sales process.
- Generating revenue within the Enterprise space, acquiring new key accounts. Targeted at closing at least 4-5 new accounts within the first year.
- Networking with prospective clients, creating and managing relationships with C-Level executives while identifying key decision makers in the sales process.
- Present demos of our online platform and partner solutions as part of a consultative sales approach while, identifying the best Enterprise solution that meets the prospective client’s needs.
- Manage your sales pipeline using our CRM tools.
- Participate in regular sales meetings and client networking events, which can be outside of business hours.
- Agreeing key client terms while aligning with internal implementation and delivery resource.
- Help define and execute the new business processes required to manage partner expectations and cross-functional teams internally.
- Drive day-to-day activities to ensure clients are on-boarded as quickly as possible whilst maintaining an excellent client experience.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Regular travel within Hong Kong and China.
What you will have:
- University degree
- Sales Training Certification, ideally within B2B consultative / solution sales
- 5-7 years proven track record of B2B consultative / solution sales experience in financial software sales, ideally 3+ years of this experience in FX payments
- Proven success of winning enterprise level sales contracts in the Greater China region
- Knowledge of the consultative / solution sales process with effective techniques and experience with the “Challenger” approach including developing client specific sales strategy, request analysis, buyer profiling, competitive landscape and risk assessment that addresses critical business issues
- Strong networking skills with an active network at C-level within major global, multinational companies preferably within the APAC region
- Strong experience of developing and maintaining global, cultural, complex and long term client relationships that sustain results
- Strong influencer and negotiator, great with numbers and contracts
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Familiarity with regulatory environment in Greater China
- Fluent Mandarin and good English skills
- Passionate self-starter!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top