Strategic Sales Manager - Partnerships
- Execute the Partnerships Sales Strategy by actively identifying, prospecting, developing, and closing key enterprise accounts, leading and owning the full sales process
- Generate revenue within the Enterprise space, acquiring new key accounts
- Network with prospective clients, creating and managing relationships with C-Level executives while identifying key decision makers in the sales process
- Present demos of our online platform and partner solutions as part of a consultative sales approach while, identifying the best Enterprise solution that meets the prospective client’s needs
- Manage your sales pipeline using SALESFORCE
- Participate in regular sales meetings and client networking events, which can be outside of business hours
- Negotiate key client terms while aligning with internal implementation and delivery resource
- Define and execute new business processes required to manage partner expectations and cross-functional teams internally
- Drive day-to-day activities to ensure clients are on-boarded as quickly as possible whilst maintaining an excellent client experience
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Regular travel within Hong Kong and China.
- 10+ years proven track record of B2B consultative / solution sales experience in financial software sales, ideally 3+ years of this experience in FX payments
- Proven success of winning enterprise level sales contracts in the Greater China region
- Knowledge of consultative / solution sales process with effective techniques and experience with the “Challenger” approach including developing client specific sales strategy, request analysis, buyer profiling, competitive landscape and risk assessment that addresses critical business issues
- Strong networking skills with an active network at C-level within major global, multinational companies preferably within the APAC region
- Strong experience of developing and maintaining global, cultural, complex and long term client relationships that sustain results
- Strong influencer and negotiator, great with numbers and contracts
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Familiarity with regulatory environment in Greater China
- Fluent Mandarin and English skills
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including sick, marriage, maternity and paternity leave policies
- Birthday day off
- Perks, including: annual company parties – and more!
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-hk/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that World First helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top