Senior Sales Manager EMEA Partnerships
The World First Partnerships team is looking to add an experienced and motivated leader to their partnerships sales team. The Senior Sales Manager role represents an opportunity to lead and support the daily activities of a busy, rapidly growing team in our London office, while identifying and engaging larger key strategic partnership opportunities. The role would suit a dynamic and experienced leader looking grow their management experience.
- Lead day to day activity of the partnerships sales team
- Motivate, monitor and accelerate daily outputs and localized sales strategies
- Work with the Global Head of Partnerships Sales to ensure strategies and outputs align with overall company strategy
- Run weekly team meetings, ensuring sales funnels are up to date and moving efficiently
- Track sales team metrics, and deliver monthly 1 to 1 evaluation to team members
- Identify, engage and close larger partner prospects to ensure the growth and development of World First’s partnership book of business
- Deliver on your personal sales metrics
- Report directly to Global Head of Partnership Sales
Skills, qualities and experience required:
- Extensive sales management experience
- Experience selling to enterprise level prospects
- Computer literacy and experience in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Polite and professional (yet friendly) manner
- Articulate; excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills but also an ability to work autonomously and use your initiative
- Excellent multi-tasker; ability to prioritise and work under pressure Knowledge of and/or an interest in FX markets is essential
- Some previous experience or knowledge of online retail, payment processing, banking relationships is highly beneficial but not essential
- Undergraduate degree preferred but relevant work experience would be considered
- Competitive salary £x p.a. commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, season-ticket loan, company pension scheme and health cover
- Other World First benefits include; free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, company social fund, annual charity day, birthday lie-in, free massages and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top