Senior Regulatory Compliance Associate
The Senior Regulatory Compliance Associate will work closely with Compliance across the group and other areas of the business to support the Regulatory & Policy Manager to ensure required policies are maintained and communicated.
- Assist with regular compliance reviews, carry out risk control and monitor the regulatory and operational risk of the company
- Assist to maintain a policy hierarchy for the company and per entity and identify and address any areas for development.
- Assist to review regulatory change and guidance relating to the business, interpret rules, principles and initiatives and communicate the impact and oversee required changes as appropriate.
- Assist to maintain required compliance policies and registers, to be reviewed and updated at least annually
- Assist with training across the business to embed policies and maintain the strong compliance culture
- Review regulatory returns to ensure they are accurate and submitted in line with regulatory timescales, working closely with the finance team
- Contribute to consultation paper responses and liaise with the regulators as appropriate
- Conduct and record compliance incident reviews, escalating them in line with agreed procedures, and submitting notifications to relevant regulators as required
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Economics/ Finance/ Law
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- 2+ years of experience in regulatory compliance and completing / reviewing regulatory returns
- Good knowledge of the key regulations applicable to the business
- Experience in writing policies and procedure manuals assist with their implementation
- Understanding of HKMA, MAS, SFC and other Asia regulators’ requirements is preferred
- Experience in handling relevant business license applications is preferred
- Able to prioritise multiple projects and deadlines
- Attention to details and strong analytical skills
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including Mandatory Provident Fund; health, dental and life insurance; enhanced maternity and paternity leave policies
- 20 days holiday, birthday day off, charity leave, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, business casual dress code, annual company parties – and more!
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-hk/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top