Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Hello. We’re World First and we’re a bit different from the rest…
World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly-growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking to hire a Senior Project Manager.
We win lots of awards – a few recent ones include #7 on the The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200, The Queen's Award 2016, Ruban D’honneur for the European Business Awards for Customer Focus and the UK Customer Experience Awards.
Our growth has also placed us on the FinTech 50 and the Investec Hot 100.
Basically, we are a company that is going places!
Our project managers play a key role in the implementation and realisation of World First’s strategy. We are a driven and high-performing team, committed to delivering value across the business. We are proud to say that we don’t tie ourselves to a particular project methodology, instead encouraging project managers to draw on their experience, industry knowledge and personal “toolkit” to find a best-fit approach for delivering each project – you won’t find unnecessary red-tape here! This is an opportunity to work with a motivated and dynamic team to help shape the future of project management at World First.
- Deliver crucial regulatory projects within our Compliance department - including the implementation of MiFID II and PSD2
- Manage all aspects of project delivery including people, process and technology
- Line management of up to five Project Managers
- Conduct project evaluations across our portfolio, to ensure that we continuously develop and act on trends
- Experience delivering Regulatory projects in an FCA regulated organisation
- Able to quickly understand complex regulations and ascertain their high level business impact
- Exceptional leadership skills – persuasive, motivational, influential and credible.
- Experience in mentoring other Project Managers
- A strong team player with an ability to build relationships quickly
- The ability to adapt to change in a delivery focused fast-growth FinTech business
- PMP or Prince2 Practitioner certified
- Line management experience
- Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile development teams to deliver regulatory projects
In return we’ll give you:
- Salary - Up to £60,000 commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover
- World Perks: season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, tri-annual company parties - and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top