Senior Partnership Sales – e-Commerce
World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking for an experienced sales person to join our Partnerships team.
The World First Partnerships team is responsible for developing and maintaining a network of partner clients globally, and working closely with those partners to increase revenue generated from their client base. Reporting to the Global Head of Partnerships, this role will significantly contribute to increasing new business revenue at World First through partnerships within the e-Commerce vertical.
This role provides an incredible opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join a rapidly expanding, market-leading company. The successful candidate would join the Partnerships team in London and be required to speak directly with the senior management of e-Commerce businesses, to understand the FX requirements of their clients and how best to service them.
This role is designed to close high value long term partnerships and expand our partner base. The role itself will require a mix of both telephone and face to face sales ability. You will be selling World First’s expanding portfolio of e-Commerce partner products. The successful post holder will have a strategic mind, the ability to think laterally and the ability to build long term relationships with partners.
This has been created as part of our consistent growth as a company. It is a crucial role and a rare chance to join a young, innovative and extremely successful company with real career opportunities. This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidates and an excellent career opportunity.
The Candidate will:
- Knowledge of the e-Commerce sector and ability to apply that when selling our partnership solutions
- Possess an outstanding natural sales ability
- Proven track record in channel sales – at least 3 years’ experience
- Have experience in winning long term contracts with ongoing negotiations
- Experience in delivering tailored presentations face-to-face
- Have a strong desire for financial / career success & progression
- Be incredibly driven, passionate and charismatic
- Be able to think strategically and outside of the box
- Experience with marketplaces like Amazon and eBay is a plus.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO policy, 401K contribution
- Great perks including free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, bi-annual company parties, team night and WorldPerks for exclusive employee discounts
Who we are:
World First is a multi-award winning, foreign exchange specialist, offering individuals and businesses access to world class products and customer service. Our business is built on relationships with our customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues. With offices in all the key markets around the world including, London, Hong Kong, Australia and Singapore it has a truly international footprint. World First has spent the last two years establishing a unique licensing position within the US to enable the delivery of its exclusive payments solution to the North American customer.
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard. We like each other and we like our jobs.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top