Senior FX Sales Consultant
Hello, we’re WorldFirst. We specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. Our clients never stop. And neither do we. To support us on our journey we’re looking to hire a Senior FX Sales Consultant in the Netherlands.
Headquartered in London, and with offices globally, World First is making a significant mark in the world of FX. This is a unique opportunity for driven individuals to make an impact on the Netherlands international payments market, supported by the larger World First operation. As a Senior Sales Consultant with management responsibilities, you will have an integral role in this expansion.
This Senior Sales Consultant role provides an opportunity for a motivated, ambitious, target driven individual with an exceptional work ethic to take on a senior sales position at World First with managerial responsibilities. As one of the most senior sales professionals on the team, you are responsible for driving a significant contribution of World First’s outbound new business sales in the Netherlands. Responsible for both personal and team revenue targets you will be expected to sell the benefits of World First’s products, for implementing sales plans and leading the team’s contribution to the desk revenue target. You will be responsible for building, training, and developing a strong sales team, so the right candidate needs to demonstrate strong leadership skills, as well as strong sales abilities.
- Accountability for your team to achieve monthly and annual revenue targets. These targets should be achieved through the generation of both your own new business and through managing your team to ensure they hit their own individual targets
- Ensuring you and your team are up to date with the latest products and services to proficiently sell these to the customer, representing World First with the utmost professionalism & integrity
- Responsible for generating and conducting face to face meetings with prospective clients, as well as leading face to face meetings generated by the more junior members of your team
- Ability to confidently close client meetings, resulting in open trading accounts, utilising as many suitable products/services as possible
- Drive team morale - ensure team successes are celebrated and outperformance is recognised
- Line management of direct reports, ensuring setting and reviewing KPAs, conducting monthly 1:1s
- Involvement in recruitment and on-boarding of new employees, developing a well-trained, professional sales team
- Delivering training for all salespeople to ensure they are delivering optimal service for clients and ensuring ‘best practice’
- Ensuring you and the team are aware of necessary compliance regulations
- Must be experienced working in a senior sales role within the FX industry
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding demanding revenue targets and contributing significantly to business growth
- Significant track record closing face-to-face meetings and getting high value prospects to a tradable status
- Team managerial/leadership experience is extremely beneficial, and the desire to manage and develop a team is essential
- Detailed FX product knowledge, including regulated FX products
- Sound compliance awareness
- Must be fluent in Dutch and have a business level of English
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Competitive commission and annual discretionary bonus.
- 8% holiday allowance, free breakfast and fruit, team nights outs, start-up working environment, beer fridge Friday, chocolate Tuesdays
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top