Senior Content Executive
WorldFirst is a fast-moving FinTech business and has been making moving money around the world faster, cheaper and easier for individuals and businesses since 2004. We’ve grown quickly in that time – we’re now a team of 600+ across 8 global offices supporting nearly 100,000 active clients. We strive to be perfectly in tune with our customers and so we truly value the need for clever and impactful communications that strike a chord with both clients and prospects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a smart, analytical, data driven, forward-thinking content specialist. You are an efficient communicator who can make data driven decisions easily and are experienced in spotting trends and patterns.
Working primarily on onsite content and SEO, you are highly motivated with experience in working with content writers to ensure all published content is optimised and driving organic search performance. You have experience helping put together content strategy and are looking to take more responsibility across multiple markets.
Reporting to the Global SEO Manager, you will work closely with other teams within the marketing department to create effective SEO strategies to provide month on month SEO growth across the UK, the US and Australia as well as supporting other international markets.
Examples of Key responsibilities:
- Work very closely with the Global SEO Manager on content and SEO strategy both globally and at market levels.
- Lead campaigns and projects
- Analyse current market data and trends to identify potential opportunities
- Monitor competitor performance and activity across all major organic search competitors in the UK, the US and Australia
- Carry out technical SEO analysis and reporting
- Carry out content gap analysis to identify possible content opportunities and put together macro and campaign content strategies
- Create in-depth content briefs to the content team to improve and optimise existing content of key organic landing pages as well as carrying out optimisations directly
- Work with the website manager to make updates and optimisations to the global WorldFirst websites, with a focus on the UK, the US and Australia
- Work with our agencies to ensure they are supporting our growth and to implement their recommendations
- Collaborate with the PPC executive on keyword data to identify any opportunities
- Work closely with the content team to advise on social media strategy and processes to support our SEO efforts
- Previous content focused SEO experience required
- Be able to demonstrate your role in search traffic growth from a current/previous position
- Experience conducting in-depth topic and keyword research
- A functional level of understanding of core web technologies, such as HTML
- Experience working with relevant tools including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, WordPress CMS, Brightedge, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, etc.
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge with experience working with large amounts of data
- Experience reporting on SEO performance to senior management
- Ability to work in a team as well as taking responsibility for individual tasks
- A passion for content and SEO and good understanding of the direction search marketing is heading
Salary and benefits:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus scheme, company pension scheme, private health cover, enhanced maternity and shared parental leave policies, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme
- 25 days holiday, birthday day off, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Annual volunteer day
- Perks, including; season ticket loan, free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, gym discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top