Senior Business Analyst
Hello. We’re World First and we’re a bit different from the rest…
World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly-growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking to hire a Senior Project Manager.
Our business analysts play a key role in the implementation and realisation of World First’s strategy. We are a driven and high-performing function, committed to delivering value across the business. This is an opportunity to work with a motivated and dynamic team to help shape the future of project management at World First.
We are looking for a business-savvy and solution-focused Senior Business Analyst to help design and deliver workable partnership solutions.
- Design and implement an efficient engagement model between the Partnership Sales team and the Project Delivery team.
- Work closely with the Head of Partnership Sales to understand their priorities for partnerships at both presales and implementation stages.
- Work with the Product Team to help standardise our partnerships product offering.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders both internally and externally to understand their needs and translate these into a workable partnership model.
- Work closely with Project Managers, QA and IT development teams to produce Agile ‘user stories’ to articulate requirements.
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure that deliverables meet the initial requirements.
- Line management of five Business Analysts.
- A pro-active attitude and a passion for delivery.
- Previous BA experience.
- An ability to build relationships quickly.
- Client-facing experience.
- Experience in mentoring or managing other Business Analysts.
- Expertise in a wide range of requirement elicitation and documentation techniques.
- Be able to hold your own in technical conversations, working directly with IT.
- Experience working with cross-functional IT development teams within an Agile environment.
- Line management experience.
- Experience within the financial services sector.
In return we’ll give you:
- Salary: £55,000 to £65,000
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover
- World Perks: season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, tri-annual company parties - and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top